Sunday, August 19, 2007

round four

This is my fourth blog. That sounds somewhat pathetic, but keep in mind that I've been doing this for over 7 years via 4 different domains. I thought it would be nice to have a personal blog somewhere that's going to be consistent, instead of shipping archives off all over the place.

seekyledraw.com still functions as a place to see new work and movie reviews, but as a blog it's fallen a bit by the wayside. As for as shopping goes, kyle-cummings.com is where its at.


If you're a new reader, here are the Basics: I'm 26 year old writer/illustrator from Texas living in Los Angeles with his boyfriend (referred to as "Boy" for no real reason) and our dog Murphy. I draw comics, paint, pitch TV shows, graphic design, opening titles, and eat Chipotle with glee.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

It's only the second one for me so I'm glad I can still follow along! : )