Friday, June 13, 2008

review: the incredible hulk


The Summer So Far:

1. Sex and the City - A fun wish-list granting romp for fans (that would be me)
2. Iron Man - A movie that succeeds almost entirely because of Robert Downey, Jr, who makes an unlikable character fun and worth $12
3. Wanted - My review is locked away until the 20th. I wouldn't say its better than the Hulk, but is most likely more rewatchable.
4. The Incredible Hulk - Modern action meets nostalgia.
5. Kung Fu Panda - Visually striking, but predictable and not as funny as expected.
6. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - A movie so awkward and disappointing they couldn't even get a good trailer out of it. My friend actually balked when I told him the plot (he asked), and I had to prove I wasn't lying.

No comments: