Friday, January 16, 2009

a friday five

Do you remeber back in the day, blog, when I'd post a friday five? It usually came from a website or someone elses blog. I'm making this one up.

5 TV Shows I Actively Look Forward To:
1. 30 Rock
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Friday Night Lights
4. The Biggest Loser: Couples
5. The Soup (Since Doctor Who isn't currently airing new eps)

5 Comics I'm Currently Reading:
1. Action Comics/Superman
2. Green Lantern/GL Corps
3. Uncanny X-Men
4. Ultimate Spider-Man
5. Detective Comics

5 Songs I Currently Jam To:
1. Lady Gaga Pokerface
2. All-American Rejects Gives You Hell
3. Sigur Rós Hoppípolla
4. Ladyhawke My Derlium
5. The Killers Spaceman

3 comments:

Unknown said...

5 Shows I Actively Look Forward to:
1. 30 rock
2. BSG
3. Ugly Betty


5 Comics I'm Currently Reading
1. Buffy
2. Kick- Ass
3. War Heroes
4. Gen 13 (it's good again!)


5 Songs I Currently Jam To:
1. Help I'm Alive by Metric
2. Hustle Rose by Metric
3. A Little Bit Chile by Mugshot
4. Circus by Britney Spears
5. Winning by Emily Haines and Soft Skeleton

I can't even get to five on a lot of this stuff :(

--Sina

Kyle Cummings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

I remember the 5.