Sunday, July 19, 2009

beach boys


After weeks (literally) of nonstop work, yesterday was free(!) and we took the dogs down to the Huntington Dog Beach, where they got to run around like maniacs, have a wonderful time and yet still be terrified of the water.

Sure it took over an hour to get there, and almost 2 to get back (due to a brush fire near the 405 and general driver stupidity), but we survived. All was worth it to see them happy and running around to the point of exhaustion. It was also nice to get some fresh air, a sea breeze, and some color on my skin (even if my neck is a bit red).

1 comment:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I adore the beach. I was just in San Diego and LA. LA is a hole. A horrible, disgusting hole...it's like California's cancer.

But San Diego is the most gorgeous place I've ever been.

And I wished I could have stayed for ComicCon.